Universal positioning belt
Crossit is a universal positioning belt system that can be used in all seats where there is an opening between the backrest and the seat.
- Universal - one size fits all
- Crossit is developed for both personal use and community transport.
- If the user cannot or does not wish to have belts crossed over the chest, Crossit can be fastened vertically and connected to the chest buckle to be fixated over the body.
- Requires no changes to the seat
- Easy to install
- Fits all seats with a space between the seat base and the backrest. Eg. car seat, train seat and airplane seat
- Can be used with wheelchairs with a stable backrest
- Chest buckle
- Booster seat pad with anti-slide surface and belts for supporting the thighs
NOTE! Crossit does NOT replace the car’s three point belt.